Careers at Finch Group
As a fast growing local independent broker we are always looking for dynamic individuals to join our commercial team.
We are always interested in hearing from you whether you are a new Business Account Executive, an Existing Business Account Executive or a school leaver interested in a career in Commercial Insurance broking. We are always looking to expand our team.
We have four offices – Reading, Basingstoke, Southampton and Isle Of Wight – with latest technology and software for day-to-day business, including OPEN Gi Broker software and Microsoft Office.
Account Handler – Isle Of Wight
We are looking for an Account Handler in our Cowes office, to supplement a small team handling mainly personal lines and some commercial small ticket business such as Commercial Motor and Tradesman’s Liability. The person should have a minimum of 2 years’ broking experience and a working knowledge of Open Gi would be a bonus, it is a full-time role Monday to Friday.
Depending on experience the salary range is £18,000 to £20,000, other benefits include:
- 35-hour week – Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- 23 days holiday per annum
- 3% Employer Pension Scheme
- ‘Death in Service’ life assurance (3x salary)
Working For Finch Group
Benefits of working at Finch Group include:
- Excellent remuneration
- 4 times ‘Death in Service’ life assurance
- Non-Contributory Pension Scheme
- Up to 27 days holiday per annum
- Finch Professional Qualification Programme (CII Qualifications)