A commercial property insurance policy is designed for property owners with a portfolio of one or more commercial properties.
This may be for commercial buildings and / or residential elements of a commercial property.
Call us now for a quote on 01256 345892.
Typically, these include shops, offices, one or more residential properties for let or a complete property portfolio.
Policies can cater for buildings with a sum insured per location and provide a core element of cover with the ability to tailor a policy to any specific needs.
Why not contact us today to find out your options when it comes to commercial property insurance.
Examples of what Commercial Property Insurance can cover:
A typical policy provides cover for buildings and contents (where covered) on an All Risks basis including subsidence. This can include:
- Automatic cover up to £1,000,000 for newly acquired or erected property, with up to £250,000 for alterations and improvements.
- Loss of metered water, gas or electricity up to £10,000.
- Damage to landscaped gardens and grounds up to £25,000.
- Up to £2,500 for replacement locks if keys are lost due to theft or attempted theft.
- Cover for buildings in the period between exchange of contract and completion.
- Removal of debris following a loss.
- Reasonable costs and expenses incurred to refill, recharge, replace or reset risk protection equipment.
- Costs and expenses incurred in locating and repairing the actual source of damage caused by escape of water or oil from any tank, apparatus or pipe up to £25,000.
Why not contact us today to find out more about commercial property insurance.