If you are involved with a property that is currently unoccupied, Finch Group offer insurance policies to ensure you are covered.
Every situation is different but some of the common reasons for needing unoccupied property insurance include:
- New properties that are built and awaiting sale.
- Properties being managed in the name of an executor (after the occupant has died).
- Properties undergoing maintenance or renovation works.
- Landlord owned properties with no tenants.
If you have an empty property and are looking for insurance cover, why not contact us today to discuss your options.
Private Client Insurance Specialist
About Unoccupied House Insurance
Whether your property is a house, flat or apartment, making sure you are covered with relevant insurance policy offers you peace of mind and minimises your risk. The benefits of insurance cover include:
- Buildings insurance cover
- Property owners liability cover
- Optional contents cover
As well as the cost of repairing or rebuilding your property following loss or damage from a wide range of unexpected occurrences:
- Fire, lightning, explosions
- Collision by vehicle or animal
- Storm, flood or snow
- Breakage or collapse of fixed radio and television aerials, satellite dishes
- Escape of water from and frost damage to fixed water tanks
- Escape of oil from a fixed domestic heating installation
- Smoke damage caused by a fault in any fixed domestic heating installation
- Subsidence, heave or landslip
- Falling trees, telegraph poles or lamp-posts
- Accidental breakage of sanitary fittings
- Accidental breakage to underground services which extend from your home to the public mains
- Theft or attempted theft
Why Finch Group?
The Finch Private Clients insurance team are used to working with high net worth individuals, organising insurance policies for properties that are unoccupied all of the time or on a regular long-term basis.
You will be dealing with a small team of people that fully understand the insurance products they specify and the individual needs of our many customers. Add to that the personal service we offer with our very experienced advisors and you will see why some clients continue to insure through Finch Group year after year.
If you would like to find out more about your options for insurance for an unoccupied property, why not contact us today.