What is a Loss of Licence Insurance?
A Loss of Licence policy pays a lump sum in the event of an accident or illness which results in your loss of your Class 1 Medical Status and subsequent loss of your pilot licence.
Finch Group Insurance Expertise
We have been offering Loss of Licence Insurance for many years and in addition to the standard insurance policy, we are able to offer specially extended cover including:
- Cover for Temporary Total Disablement
- Cover available for airline pilots up to age 54
Who is the cover for?
We can arrange annual Loss of Licence Insurance for :
- Trainee Pilots as they complete their Type Rating: –
- Where we already provide Loss of Training Expenses (LOTE) cover, we can replace this with a Loss of Licence policy.
- If we do not currently provide cover for you under a LOTE policy or your LOTE policy has expired, we can provide a quotation for a new Loss of Licence policy
- Qualified Pilots who wish to effect their own Loss of Licence Insurance or who would like to “top up” any benefits provided through their airline remuneration package.
To obtain a quotation, please complete and return this proposal form to Finch Group
Trainee Airline Pilots
We also offer a bespoke insurance package available to trainee airline pilots.
For further information please contact a member of our specialist team: