Finch Risk Management Review Service
Because of our friendly and localised approach to customer management, we have found that our business enjoys longer lasting relationships. We dedicate more than sufficient resources to ensure we understand your organisation and business processes, which allows us to explore more relevant corporate insurance vehicles that match your business challenges.
Our commercial customer portfolio is diverse and we have experience working with large organisations, including Banks, Contractors, Food Risks, Local Government, Manufacturing, Medical, Technology, Warehousing with premiums well in excess of £100,000 per year.
These companies entrust their corporate risk management to us and it’s testament to our team that we continue to grow and service their commercial requirements.
Finch Commercial is an independent insurance broker with offices in Berkshire and Hampshire and operates across all areas of commercial insurance.
Our risk management specialists have over 25 years experience in the insurance industry working in senior roles with large corporate clients and we are in a position to offer a comprehensive risk management service for larger companies looking to control their insurance costs.
Risk Management Contacts
Although every business is different, our process of dealing with corporate risk clients is geared towards making an organisation more ‘risk attractive’ with a range of options at our disposal.
- Loss prevention – Independent review / survey of loss prevention measures
- Pre-Renewal Review – Examines the organisational procedures and processes to look for opportunities.
- Clear market presentations to underwriters and insurers.
- On-going Risk Management – Ensures current systems and processes are being maintained and are up-to-date with latest legislation.
- Claims Analysis – Includes thorough interrogation and trend analysis.
- Post-Loss Reviews – Looking to learn for the future.
- Conventional and Non-Conventional Placements – Looking for the best value options.
If you are reviewing your corporate risk management and would like an initial meeting, why not get in touch?