Although every business is different, our process of dealing with corporate risk clients is geared towards making an organisation more ‘risk attractive’ with a range of options at our disposal.
- Loss prevention – Independent review / survey of loss prevention measures
- Pre-Renewal Review – Examines the organisational procedures and processes to look for opportunities.
- Clear market presentations to underwriters and insurers.
- On-going Risk Management – Ensures current systems and processes are being maintained and are up-to-date with latest legislation.
- Claims Analysis – Includes thorough interrogation and trend analysis.
- Post-Loss Reviews – Looking to learn for the future.
- Conventional and Non-Conventional Placements – Looking for the best value options.