If you have received your quote and would like to speak to us please call 0118 921 5078
Finch Commercial provides a wide range of medical malpractice cover for the aesthetic cosmetic industry. The cover is designed to protect aesthetic practitioners against allegations of malpractice and negligence in the performance of their treatments.
Malpractice cover will protect you against the potential costs and damages you may become legally liable to pay arising out of a claim for any insured treatments you provide or advice you give to patients. This can be combined with a clinic or salon policy to provide practitioners with comprehensive insurance cover for their businesses. We can also provide cover for Training Academies within this sector.
The list of treatments available for insurance is continually growing and currently includes the following:
- BB Glow
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Botulinum Toxin
- Chemical Peels
- Derma Planing
- Dermal Fillers
- Dermaroller Medical Skinneedling
- General Beauty Treatments
- Hair Transplant (FUE) (Medical Practitioners only)
- Infa-Red Skin Tightening
- IV Infusion Therapy and Vitamin B12 Booster Injections
- Laser (Non Ablative)
- Laser (Ablative) /IPL skin types 1-6
- Light treatment for active acne
- Lip Augmentation
- Lipolysis/Vaser/Body Tite (Medical Practitioners only)
- Liposuction (Medical Practitioners only)
- Medical Needling
- Micro dermabrasion
- Micro pigmentation
- No Needle Mesotherapy
- Non cancerous mole and skin tag removal
- PDO Threads* (Must be CQC registered before any insurance cover can be agreed)
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Facial/Neck rejuvenation
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for scalp hair restoration, breast
- Semi-Permanent Make-up
- Teeth Whitening (Licensed GDC Practitioners only)
- Tattoo Removal
- Thread lifting – PDO/Silhouette Soft (Licensed Practitioners only)
- Thread vein removal
- Training other professionals (2 full time experience & certificate of education required)
- Ultrasonic Body Contouring
- Weight Loss Lipolysis (Lipo-Dissolve/Essentiale, Aqualyx) (Licenced Practitioners only)
*Please note CQC advise the following:
Where the procedure of thread lift (i.e. involving the insertion of threads) is carried out by a healthcare professional, it falls within the Care Quality Commission (CQC) scope of registration, requiring the provider to register with the CQC for the regulated activity of surgical procedure.
As such we will now require that all PDO threads will require the clinic or salon to be CQC registered for both Licensed and non-licensed practitioners before any insurance cover can be agreed.
Malpractice Insurance Policies
Our malpractice policies can include the following cover:
- Cover is provided for physical injury, mental injury, illness, disease, sickness, shock or death arising from your business activities, caused by your negligent act, error or omission.
- Upon request, cover can be provided for medical related Professional Indemnity, Public/General and Product Liability, Loss of documents, Breach of professional confidentiality, Libel and Slander and Inquest costs.
We work with insurers to provide cover for licenced health care professionals including, Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, Pharmacists and non-licenced beauty therapists including aesthetic practitioners, cosmetologists, tattooists, semi-permanent make up artists and phlebotomists with a minimum Beauty Therapy NVQ level 3 or equivalent that has taken 12 months or more to complete.
Training Academies and Beauty Salons
We can also arrange Insurance for your Training Academy or Beauty Salon, please contact us for a quote.
Get In Touch
If you are looking for insurance for your aesthetics business, why not get in touch with us today?
Make an Enquiry
We aim to provide a quotation within 48 hours.
We collect relevant personal information in order that we can provide you with the product or services requested. We may pass your personal information to other companies for processing on our behalf and/or successors in law. Entering into these terms of business signifies your consent to the processing of your data by us.