Finch Commercial provides a wide range of medical malpractice cover for the aesthetic cosmetic industry. The cover is designed to protect aesthetic practitioners against allegations of malpractice and negligence in the performance of their treatments.
Malpractice cover will protect you against the potential costs and damages you may become legally liable to pay arising out of a claim for any insured treatments you provide or advice you give to patients. This can be combined with a clinic or salon policy to provide practitioners with comprehensive insurance cover for their businesses.
The list of treatments available for insurance is continually growing and currently includes the following:
- Chemical Peels
- Derma Planing
- Dermal Fillers
- Dermaroller Medical Skinneedling
- General Beauty Treatments
- Hair Transplant (FUE) (Medical Practitioners only)
- Infa-Red Skin Tightening
- IV Infusion Therapy
- Laser (Non Ablative)
- Laser (Ablative) /IPL skin types 1-6
- Light treatment for active acne
- Lip Augmentation
- Lipolysis/Vaser/Body Tite (Medical Practitioners only)
- Liposuction (Medical Practitioners only)
- Medical Needling
- Micro dermabrasion
- Micro pigmentation
- No Needle Mesotherapy
- PDO Threads
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Facial/Neck rejuvenation
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for scalp hair restoration, breast
- Semi-Permanent Make-up
- Teeth Whitening (Licensed GDC Practitioners only)
- Tattoo Removal
- Thread lifting – PDO/Silhouette Soft (Licensed Practitioners only)
- Ultrasonic Body Contouring
- Weight Loss Lipolysis (Lipo-Dissolve/Essentiale, Aqualyx) (Licenced Practitioners only)
Malpractice Insurance Policies
Our malpractice policies can include the following cover:
- Cover is provided for physical injury, mental injury, illness, disease, sickness, shock or death arising from your business activities, caused by your negligent act, error or omission.
- Upon request, cover can be provided for medical related Professional Indemnity, Public/General and Product Liability, Loss of documents, Breach of professional confidentiality, Libel and Slander and Inquest costs.
We work with insurers to provide cover for licenced health care professionals including, Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, Pharmacists and non-licenced beauty therapists including aesthetic practitioners, cosmetologists, tattooists, semi-permanent make up artists and phlebotomists with a minimum Beauty Therapy NVQ level 3 or equivalent that has taken 12 months or more to complete.
Get In Touch
If you are looking for insurance for your aesthetics business, why not get in touch with us today?