Finch Commercial provides a wide range of medical malpractice cover for the aesthetic medical industry. The cover is designed to protect aesthetic practitioners against allegations of malpractice and negligence in the performance of their treatments.
Malpractice cover will protect you against the potential costs and damages you may become legally liable to pay arising out of a claim for any insured treatments you provide or advice you give to patients. This can be combined with a clinic or salon policy to provide practitioners with comprehensive insurance cover for their businesses.
The list of treatments available for insurance is continually growing and currently includes the following:
- Chemical Peels
- Colonic Hydrotherapy
- Dermal Fillers
- Dermaroller Medical Skinneedling
- Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration Surgery
- Infa-Red Skin Tightening
- Laser Lipolysis
- Laser – Pigmented & Vascular
- Laser & IPL Hair Removal
- Laser – Skin Rejuvenation
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Light treatment for active acne
- Lip Augmentation
- Marionette Lines
- Micro dermabrasion
- Micro pigmentation
- Micro Current Machines
- Nasolabial folds
- No Needle Mesotherapy
- Non Surgical Rhinoplasty
- Radiofrequency for Cellulite & Fat
- Radiofrequency for Facial Rejuvenation
- Semi-Permanent Make-up
- Teeth Whitening
- Ultrasonic Body Contouring
Malpractice Insurance Policies
Our malpractice policies can include the following cover:
- Cover is provided for physical injury, mental injury, illness, disease, sickness, shock or death arising from your business activities, caused by your negligent act, error or omission.
- Upon request, cover can be provided for medical related Professional Indemnity, Public/General and Product Liability, Loss of documents, Breach of professional confidentiality, Libel and Slander and Inquest costs.
We work with insurers to provide cover for the following aesthetic practitioners: Medical Practitioners, Physicians, Doctors, Surgeons, Dentists, Nurses, Individual Beauticians, Aesthetic Clinics, Beauty Salons.
Get In Touch
If you are looking for insurance for your medical aesthetics business, why not get in touch with us today and chat through your options?