When it comes to insuring nightclubs, bars and late night establishments, we have access to dedicated insurance policies designed specifically for your industry, whether you are a chain or and independent owner/manager.
We are able to provide policies with wide coverage for liability, damage and contents, as well as business interruption and other incidences that could occur.
The policies we have available cover a wide range of businesses in the sector:
- Late night drinking bars and pubs
- Wine Bars
- Public Entertainment Venues and Licenses
- Venues with Late License
- Private clubs
Typical Cover Includes
- Employers and Public Liability Insurance
- Directors & Officers Liability and Regulatory Risk
- Office and Fleet Insurance
- Equipment (including entertainment and a/v equipment)
- Stock (including food and drink)
- Material Damage / Loss of Profits
- Money insurance (including money in transit)
- Business interruption
- Loss of licence
- Personal accident / injury
- Staff assault cover
- Cloakroom liability cover
Nightclubs and other late night venues are often deemed as high-risk for insurance purposes due to the nature of the environment and the probability of an incident. But, well managed and risk aware businesses can benefit from reduced insurance premiums by following processes and procedures that minimise risk.
We can advise on any necessary steps that you can take to ensure your risk is efficiently managed and your insurance policy remains cost effective.
Get In Touch
If you are looking for insurance for your bar or nightclub, why not get in touch with us today and chat through your options?