When it comes to insuring social clubs, we have access to dedicated policies designed specifically for your establishment, whether you are a local arm of a national organisation, a single community-run social club or an amateur sports club.
We are able to provide insurance policies with wide coverage for liability obligations, damage and contents, as well as interruption to your organisation.
The policies we have available cover a wide range of social clubs and community organisations including:
- Social clubs
- Sports clubs
- Political – local branches of the Conservative club or Labour club
- Working mens clubs
- Private members clubs
- Snooker clubs
- Amateur sports clubs
- Community clubs and clubhouses
Typical Cover Includes
- Employers and Public Liability insurance
- Office and buildings insurance
- Equipment (including entertainment equipment)
- Stock deterioration (including food and drink)
- Material damage / loss of profits
- Money insurance (including money in transit)
- Business interruption
- Loss of licence
- Personal accident / injury
- Staff assault cover
- Cloakroom liability cover
Well managed and risk aware social clubs can benefit from reduced insurance premiums by following processes and procedures that minimise risk throughout the organisation. We will advise on any necessary steps that you can take to ensure your risk is efficiently managed and your insurance policy remains cost effective.
Get In Touch
If you are looking for insurance for your social club, why not get in touch with us today and chat through your options?