If you are starting a new business, or already running a small business that is growing, finding a commercial insurance broker you can trust is essential. We will help you put the most appropriate business insurance in place to ensure your new company is secure in the case of any incidences that may arise.
At Finch Commercial, we have access to a wide range of small business insurance products as well as a dedicated team who understand the pressures you face with your fledgling business. What’s more, we also have access to specialist insurance policies not available to many commercial insurance brokers.
So, whether you are a sole trader, a partnership or a limited company we can help ensure your new business is covered. Why not get in touch now?
Small Business Insurance
Not all businesses are the same and we have the experience and understanding to ask the right questions to make sure your new business is covered, whether you have a fixed base, or if you spend time out of the office. This includes:
- Small business insurance policies that cover your assets (computers, etc.)
- Employers’ liability insurance, which is a legal requirement if you have any employees. This covers you for employee illness, injury or death that have been caused with liability to your business.
- Public liability insurance to cover you against any accidents caused to people or property not belonging to the business.
- Professional indemnity insurance to cover you against any claims from people or other businesses relating to the work you do.
- Directors & Officers Liability to cover company managers for claims which may arise from the decisions and actions they take in running the company.
Your Small Business Commercial Insurance Brokers
At Finch Commercial Insurance Brokers Ltd we pride ourselves on our personal service to the businesses we work for and when it comes to small businesses we know a lot can change fast. So, we make sure we stay in regular contact.
If your small business grows quickly, you may find yourselves under-insured or with a small business insurance policy that doesn’t match the current position of your company. Through close account management we work with you to ensure this doesn’t happen and that you have adequate and relevant business insurance cover at all times.
Get In Touch
If you are a property investor looking for insurance for your property portfolio, why not get in touch with us today and chat through your options?